Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Busy Bee

A charming women is a busy women.
Loretta Young.

For the past month, I have been a very bad blogger. However, I thought that if you saw my daily schedule you wouldn't judge too harshly.


The Early Childhood Education program has left me with little to absolutely no downtime. The time I do have is almost always spent napping. 

I have to admit, though, I do miss blogging!! That's why I decided to sacrifice my twenty minute power nap and get back to my daily post schedule. Besides, I think I finally have a good handle on juggling all it is that I have to juggle.

How is y'all's class schedule going this fall?

Until next time,
kCa

3 comments:

  1. My schedule is super busy as well! Come back to the blog world girl, we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do miss you! Although I'm super jealous you're swimming that much- I'm dying to get back into the pool but can't seem to pull my behind off the couch during nap time to do it! My problem is: if I'm not in class then I'm babysitting! It gets a little hectic! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a crazy schedule but I'm so happy to see you're back! Your posts are great and we've miss them!

    ReplyDelete