Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Southern Weddings

Before you read this post, you must pinkie promise not to laugh!!
You've been warned!!

It could be the fact that I'm rapidly approaching the average age for getting married, or perhaps it's the fact that I've NEVER had a boyfriend. Whatever the reason, weddings are always on my mind. Before you go thinking I'm crazy, remember, nearly all girls dream of their fairy tale wedding.

As G.R.I.T.S. know, weddings in the South aren't just a holy matrimony, they're a social gathering!! And why shouldn't they be? So much time and money is spent to make every detail of the day perfect. I don't know about you, but I would want to share that occasion with each and everyone of my friends (and maybe some not close people if I want to show off my "catch.")

Even though my special day is light years away from now (I have to go catch me a groom), I thought I would give you a little sneak peak of what's too come.



 
Potential Dates? June 4th or Kentucky Derby Day

Colors? Definitely Yellow and maybe Green  

And believe me when I say Pineapples will somehow be a part of my wedding.

Now that you've taken a moment to let the chuckling die down...
I would love to know what y'all have planned for your big day, no matter how far into the future it is!!

P.S. Future husband, wherever you may be, I would love a sapphire David Yurman bracelet for my something blue... Just giving you a heads up!!

Until next time,
kCa

3 comments:

  1. Don't you worry darling, I've had my wedding planned since birth. Lilly is definitely involved- big time. And you can tell Mr. C I expect to see a Yurman engagement ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I want something Yurman for my "wedding gift" from the groom haha! I've had my wedding planned for forever!

    ReplyDelete