Monday, July 25, 2011

Birthday Celebrations.

After long day of errands, doctor's appointments, and coaching, I was so excited to finally be able to celebrate my little brother's, aCj, birthday with our parents. It was a nice, small celebration at the Thirsty Marlin, a local "Florida-Caribbean" restaurant in our hometown. 


Afterwards, we came home to big out on some extremely chocolate cake and open presents. Among the video games and Phillie's apparel (not from me- I'm a RAYS fan), I brother opened the present from me: two t-shirts from my Ralph Lauren during my Outlet Mall shopping spree.

 For those of you who don't know, I'm currently in the process of shaping my brother into the perfect, southern, and fratty gentleman. It's a strenuous process, but he'll thank me later. I'm not doing anything two drastic! I'm just nudging him into the right direction: "Chino Shorts > Cargo Shorts" "Yes ma'am, No ma'am" "Bow Ties > Regular Ties," you know, the important stuff. 

I have to say, I think I'm doing a good job. By the time he gets into college, he'll just be another smooth, polite, southern gentleman that will make all the girls swoon.

Until next time, 
kCa

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the same thing to my brother. He's older than your little brother and finally looking for my opinion :)

    aHb

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a good sister, my brother has finally figured it all out thank goodness!

    XO Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete