Friday, July 29, 2011

What's In My Longchamp?

For my 20th birthday, my parents bought me the most gorgeous Longchamp tote bag in the Deep Red. I just got in monogrammed in a great gold stitching (team colors)!!
What's In My Longchamp?
What better time to share with you what I have to keep with me at all times!!

These bags are great!! They have so much space!!

1) Two (yes two) Lilly Pulitzer agendas.
2) An extra hair bow (you never now when you'll need them)
3) An extra pair of goggles.
4) A slew of pens and pencils
5) My Clinique lip gloss (in Mimosa Blossom)
6) Bright Yellow Baekgaard wallet
7) Lilly Pulitzer highlighters
8) My keys (with monogrammed key ring from friend, eHr)
9) Digital Camera
10) Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer (I use way too much of this)
11) Ray Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses

What do y'all keep in your bags?

5 comments:

  1. Ah! I want a long champ so badly! What size did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the medium size, it's the perfect size!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2 Lilly planners in my Longchamp as well! I might steal this idea for a post soon :)

    Coral @ keepinupwithcoral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive had a longchamp for a while, and i dont have a monogram, but i totally love it! maybe when i get a new one, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just found your newly moved blog! so cute =]

    ReplyDelete