Sunday, July 24, 2011

Jack Rogers

Every prepster worth her salt knows that a closet stocked with Jack Roger's Navajo sandals is a must!! For the longest time, I only had one, lone white pair. They have served me well, but I never felt truly comfortable wearing them ALL year long. I find stark white shoes of any kind, especially sandals, to be way too summery. Then yesterday, my lonely white Jack Rogers were given a friend. They are lovely pair of platinum sandals that are easy-going and match everything in my closet!!

I also had the wonderful fortune of finding this darling Lilly Pulitzer halter number ON SALE!! For a mere $79 this Britt dress is now a member of my ever expanding Lilly collection. Do you want to know what the best part of this dress is? Believe it or not, it glows in the dark!! How amazing is that? I'm just itching to wear it at night so all of my friends can marvel!!

For this outfit to be complete, all I would have to do is snuggle up in a little cardigan (I'm thinking white) and I would be on my way.
Of course, two pairs of Jack Rogers sandals aren't enough for me. I know that my collection will be growing for years to come. What colors are next: Black, Pink, Nantucket Red? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. I love my Jacks, but I have been eying the original Stephen Bonanno sandals which have graced the feet of Lilly Pulitzer and which Jackie O made famous.

    ReplyDelete