Sunday, July 24, 2011

That Perfect Song on the Radio

Summertime doesn't only mean no school and hot weather. It also is the time when a slew of new music. I'm partial to country music myself, so I thought I would share with you my favorites for the summer.


1) Amen by Edens Edge
Before a few weeks ago, I have never heard of this band. However, I can feel like they are going to have a bright and promising future. This song is just so catchy. Whenever it's on the radio, I find myself belting out the lyrics (oh, if only I could sing).



2) God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton
Blake Shelton already has so many amazing hits under his belt and this new song is likely to join them. I'm just a sucker for love songs. If someone sang or played this for me, my heart would probably be their's.



3) Hell on Heels by the Pistol Annies
Miranda Lambert's newest project will quickly move up the music charts. Their soulful vocals are reminiscent of the Dixie Chicks (who have always been a favorite). I can't wait to see what else these lovely ladies have in store for the Country Music World.

These are just a few of the many songs that will be played on my iPod. Some of my other favorites artists are:
The Band Perry
Billy Currington
Brad Paisley
Eli Young Band
Eric Church
Josh Turner
Keith Urban
Sugarland

What songs will you be playing this summer?

Until next time,
kCa

No comments:

Post a Comment