Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy 15th Birthday to aCj

It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on!  ~Author Unknown


Happy Birthday to the most amazing, caring little brother in the whole world, aCj!!

He's grown up so fast!! It seems like only yesterday that he was playing with Thomas the Tank Engines and watching Bear in the Big Blue House. Now, he's about to get his Learner's Driving Permit and start shaving!! Gah, I feel old!!

Until next time,
kCa

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your brother! hope he has a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! The black pants are from the reg store, not outlet, so don't kick yourself just yet! Hope you get a chance to try them on because they're fantastic! And happy birthday to your brother- I'm the baby of my family so it must be very different having a little brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I love yours! My favorite posts are your OOTD. I literally live in frockets and norts!

    ReplyDelete