Saturday, July 30, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

A hot dog at a ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz
-Humphrey Bogart

I absolutely love America's greatest best time, in particular my Tampa Bay Rays!! There is just nothing better than a hot dog,  ice cold coke, and cracker jacks while watching some athletic cuties doing what they do best. Mike Joyce, call me!!
Day At The Ball Park
It's so easy to look super cute and athletic at these games while still showing off your team spirit. A plus side of having my games in the Trop (A.K.A. Tropicana Field), constant air-conditioning.

Until next time,
kCa

4 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! Love the team baseball shirt paired with the yellow shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good baseball style tee! :)

    sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete