Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dress Codes

I just received the Dress Code for my Early Childhood Education and WOW, it's a little strict. This includes my student teaching and my actual classes. I guess that means that I have to do some shopping. Here's a little sampling:
  • No jeans or shorts of any kind.School Days
  • Hair styles should be appropriate for school setting (be careful of "trendy" styles)
  • In the field you must wear appropriate professional shoes, no flip flops.
Here are some sample outfits that I would wear when dealing those energetic kids.

Until next time,
kCa

2 comments:

  1. Shopping is always fun - even if it's for work clothes. Share with us what you get!!

    Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on track to go into teaching too, and I have always planned to wear my Tory flats! Mr. C's sister is a teacher and always says she wears comfortable shoes over stylish but helloooo how could you NOT wear Torys? They're both! Jackie cardigans are always great too for covering up a top that works but may be a bit too much!

    ReplyDelete