Monday, August 1, 2011

G.R.I.T.S.

What do Laura Bush, Sandra Bullock, Paula Deen, and Reese Witherspoon all have in common? Well, besides fame, poise, and charm, they are all G.R.I.T.S.

I'm not talking about that classic breakfast dish. This is all about Girls Raised In The South. Inspired by Deborah Ford's handbook, The G.R.I.T.S. Guide to Life, I decided to take just over a month to share all of the lessons that a Southern Belle needs to know. This book is perfect for every girl who dreams of living below the Mason Dixon Line or the southern girl who just needs a little reminder of what makes our little corner of the United States so wonderful.

So, stay tuned!! There will be more lessons to come. And, as a little more incentive to be good readers, there will be a little give-away when my month long rant is over.

Until next time,
kCa

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, can't wait to read your posts!

    aHb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intrigued, can't wait to see what you have for us!

    XO Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and cannot wait! I saw friends from the North this past weekend and you can definitely tell that they did NOT understand half the things I said or did and it was definitely geographical HAHA!

    ReplyDelete