Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fall Must Haves

Although I'm on my first day of vacation, I can't help but start thinking about what I will be wearing this fall. I came up with following that I'm just dying to add to my closet.
Fall Must Haves
  1. Red Lipstick: Just a little dash of this stuff adds class and sass to even the drabbest of outfits. 
  2. Hermes Silk Scarf: By channeling Jackie Kennedy, you can instantly look an incognito celebrity when you wrap this around your head. Or, for more polished look, tie the scarf around the collar of your shirts. 
  3. Navy Blazer: I'm ashamed that I still don't have one of this in my prep arsenal. I can't seem to find the right cut that doesn't make me look like a flight attendant. However, once I do find I'll be pairing it with khaki skinny pants and riding boots for an equestrian-chic look.
  4. Quilted Chain-Link Handbag: Available in many different colors, these bags are very versatile. They are appropriate from anything to football games, church, or a night on the town.
  5. Cigarette Cut Jeans: A very popular cut in France, you will be the stylish girl in town with these jeans. They look good with everything!! 
  6. Statement Necklace: Having a problem picking out an outfit? Have no fear!! By pairing a bright and colorful necklace with a simple white tee, you can feel fun and confident no matter the occasion.
  7. Driving Loafers: These shoes are perfect for walking around campus!! They are super comfy, but are still chic enough to make a statement.
  8. Cowboy Boots: If you are a Southern girl, like me, you know the importance of  owning a pair of cowboy boots. They surprisingly match any sundress that you possible have hanging in your wardrobe.
What will you be buying for this fall season?

Until next time,
kCa

4 comments:

  1. I need new driving mocs/loafers, and those are really cute! I'm loving navy for the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those boots & that blazer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought some new red lipstick yesterday! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will be buying metallic penny loafers, bright bold colored blazers, and full ralph lauren skirts!

    ReplyDelete