Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shave and a Hair Cut...

...two bits!!

Yesterday, I had my bi-annual haircut. The last time I got my hair cut was in November (see my profile picture), so I was in desperate need.

 For the past few years, I've always brought in this picture of Nicole Richie to show the look that I wanted. However, I felt like I was in a rut and in need of a major change.

That's why I brought in this picture of Kate Middleton. Although my hair isn't nearly as long as hers, I love the styling. My hair is naturally extremely wavy/curly and this style is a great way to stop fighting with nature, but still look sleek and put together. 

Although Kate's style is the ideal, I'm usually way to busy to do anything with my hair, but put it in a bun. Although this bun is usually seen with ballerinas, swimmers everywhere know it and love it.

 Because I'm starting to student teach this fall, I'm making it my own personal goal to actually put a little more effort into my hair regime. After all, I need to start looking professional!!

What is your "Back to School" hair style?

Until next time,
kCa

2 comments:

  1. I want to see a picture too! And I'm growing my hair out currently but usually I cut it chin length!

    ReplyDelete