Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Yesterday's Outfit of the Day

Yesterday was my first day off from swimming in A YEAR!! To celebrate, I decided to sleep in and take aCj to see Captain America. I really enjoyed it, Chris Evans was really dreamy!!! 
August 1st
Afterwards, we went to Moe's for dinner followed by some brief shopping at TJ-Maxx. While there I bought a Lilly Pulitzer pajama tunic and this Vineyard Vine Skirt. I already have the perfect game day outfit planned out for it!

Until next time,
kCa

6 comments:

  1. wish i could find lilly and vv at my tjmaxx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt! I can never find anything LP or VV at my TJ Maxx or Marshalls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I wish I shopped at your T.J. Maxx or Marshalls. I have only ever found some nice Kitson jeans and some great shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is adorable! Hmm, maybe I should check out TJMaxx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also got a Lilly tunic at my T.J. Maxx. Love finding Lilly there! Love the VV skirt too!

    ReplyDelete