Friday, August 5, 2011

Future Friday: Cars

I've decided to start a new segment called Future Fridays. It's basically my rants and ramblings, me thinking about the future. I'm a dreamer. So, I often daydream about what the future has in store for me.

The first installment is all about cars. I currently drive a Ford Focus. It has served me very well, through car accidents and driving all around Tallahassee. However, I have the need for a bigger car, something that can give me a little more height while driving down the interstate.

The first car on my list is the classic Range Rover. Whenever I see this car on the road, I always swoon. I would get either Navy or Black, but definitely tan interior. 

The other car on my list is the Chevy Tahoe, also know as the "Frathoe" for those involved with Greek life. I see these all over campus, usually in black with black interior. For this particular car, I would want a stark white (still with the tan interior).

Of course with all of these cars, the future hubby would have to be matching. By that I mean same brand and color. How cute would that be?

So, what do you think about Future Fridays? I hope I'm not the only dreamer out there.
What sorts of cars do you have in mind?

Until next time,
kCa

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping for a mercedes or bmw mid-size SUV when I'm older, right now I have a 2009 honda civic :) And amen to matching huby/wifey cars I'm all about that.

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new segment :) I currently have a 2007 Honda Civic that I received on my 17th birthday. It has served me well, also, and I'm ready for something bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really want a jeep! Cute choices :)

    ReplyDelete