Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Outfit of the Day

Today was an absolutely miserable rainy day here in the "Sun Coast." So, my good friend, cHs and I headed to International Mall for some window shopping. I say "window shopping" because International is an extremely up-scale mall. We stopped in Neiman Marcus, Tory Burch, and Kate Spade (among others). While in Neiman's I got to try on a $24,000 diamond-encrusted Jacob and Co watch. YIKES!!! That's about as much as my future teacher's salary!!
August 9th
Until next time,
kCa

5 comments:

  1. cute outfit! I cant imagine paying that much for a watch, scary!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! I love window shopping at the upscale malls near me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an expensive watch! Love your shoes! I'm studying to be a teacher too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I love to window shop at the local high end mall, also :)

    ReplyDelete